Saturday 14 May 2011

Site Notice: Welsh Assembly Election

I really wasn't lying when I said I would be busy during May! I am working jobs #1 and #2 this week and there is a possibility that there will be a #3 soon. I'd rather post something good rather than something quickly on the Welsh Election so I offer my apologies to our readers and ask them to bear with me at the moment; I am working on Wales with what little spare time I have. Harry posted an article on the results so hopefully that will buy me a little bit of time.

In all this there is a longer term problem surrounding the fact Chris and I may actually get decent jobs one day. Although my two at the moment don't pay enough (or utilise that MSc good money was spent on!) Chris is currently on a short term internship so you never know…!

We are currently in the process of conducting a post-mortem of our Vote2011 coverage which is taking into account these issues and, amongst other things, reader's comments. As a result there will almost certainly be changes around here in the next month and we hope they will keep the website going from strength to strength after what has been a pretty good few months for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment